Awards of Rajasthan
- For students of all universities in rajasthan for obtaining the highest percentage of marks throughout Rajasthan or students from Rajasthan for outstanding achievements in any recognised University/ Institution from outside Rajasthan.
- For achievements in the current or last academic year in various faculties at graduate level such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education, Veterinary Science, Engineering, Medicine, etc., as per scheme of awards.
- Rajasthan Ratna (Jewel of Rajsthan or Gem of Rajasthan) is the highest civilian award of Rajasthan.
- Any person without distinction of race, occupation, position, or sex is eligible for the award.
- Awardees are given one hundred thousand rupees, a shawl, and a citation by the state governor, chief minister, and minister of art and culture.
- The award mirrors the Bharat Ratna which is conferred by the Government of India.
- Winner of 2013
- R. Mehta (social service)
- Jasdev Singh (commentary)
- Ram Narayan (sarangi player)
- Nagendra Singh (law)
- Kailash Sankhala (environment protection)
- Hasrat Jaipuri (Urdu Hindi poet)
- Gavri Devi (Maand singer)
Udyog Ratna Awards of Rajasthan
- With a view to motivate industrialists and businesses in the state, the Rajasthan Government will honor industries for their excellent performance with Udyog Ratna Awards.
- It aimed at creating a healthy competition among industries, the award will also be given to handicraft weavers during MSME day in September.
- It will be a first of its kind award that the Government of Rajasthan will be honoring the industrialists with.
- Four awards in each category of micro, small and medium enterprises will be given. Along with this, one award each would be given to national award winning handicraft artisans and weavers. A total of fourteen awards will be give.
- One lakh rupees cash, letter of appreciation and a shawl would be awarded.
- Notably, the MSME policy declared by the State Government has provided with the provision of honoring and awarding industries for excellent performance and the Rajasthan Government has sought proposal for the award by
- The enterprises would be gauged on the basis of maximum growth of turnover, environmental parameters, use of energy saving techniques, increase in labor productivity, new policies in labor welfare are few parameters to be considered. Best female industrialist and steps taken for revival of dying industries would also be kept in mind.
- In order to apply for the state award, the enterprises should be running for past three years with relevant certificates or under the MSMSD Act, 2006.
- Moreover, none of the applicant should have a criminal case or involvement in a criminal case.
Cash Award to Meritorious Girl Students at District level by Rajasthan Government
- The Rajasthan government will give cash award to meritorious girl students at district levels to encourage womens education in the state.
- The overall topper among girls in Class XII board and Varishtha Upadhyay exams will be awarded a scooty along with the cash prize.
- The award will be open for girl students of Classes VIII, X and XII of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) belonging to all categories and it will come into effect from this academic session.
- District-level toppers of class VIII board exam will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 40,000 whereas toppers of class X and XII will be awarded with Rs 75,000 and Rs 1 lakh respectively.
- The meritorious girl students will be given certificates as well, he said, adding to be eligible for the award, district-level toppers will have to secure a minimum of 60 per cent marks.
- The award ceremony will be held at each district headquarter on the occasion of Bansant Panchami and students of both government and private schools affiliated with the RBSE will be eligible for the scheme.
Rajasthan Energy Conservation Awards (RECA)
- RREC is also implementing energy conservation programme to promote uses of energy efficient appliances through different promotional activities and is establishing pilot projects time to time, to showcase the energy savings in the State.
- To recognize the sincere efforts towards Energy Conservation, RREC is organizing, Rajasthan Energy Conservation Awards (RECA) since 2009 an every 14th December i.e. Energy Conservation Day.
- So far seven Awards are given to different categories like industries, Government Buildings, Hospitals, Energy Auditors/ Managers, Individuals, Institutes etc.
State Level Panchayat Award Yojana (SPAS)
- The best performing PRIs are awarded under this scheme.
- The award is given to the PRIs on their outstanding performance in the field of Sanitation, efforts for prohibition of child marriages and increase in their own resources.
- Under SPAS, 3 Zila Parishads, 21 Panchayat Samities and 99 Gram Panchayats have already been awarded.
Panchayat Shashaktikaran Puraskar (PSP)
- In accordance with 73rd amendment of constitution, Government of India had launched this scheme in 2010-11.
- Under this scheme, awards are being provided to one best performing Zila Parishad, two Panchayat Samities and five Gram Panchayats of the State every year.
- Government of Rajasthan has received award of `152.00 lakh for the financial year 2015-16 and nominations for the year 2016-17 have been sent to Government of India.