Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
* Write two essays, choosing one each from Sections A and B.
* The attempt has to be in the same language, either English or Hindi.
* Each attempt should be in about 900 words individually.
* Credit will be given to aptness of format, correctness of expression and originality of thought.
* The essays carry 50 marks each.
- democracy survival depends upon the autonomy of the institution
- Environment pollution does not know any boundary.
- Social change requires sustained and incessant effort.
- sabarimala , recent adultery judgement
- Is Industrial revolution 4.O the next big thing
- Modern technology owes ecology an apology
- Is global protection is a threat to globalization
- There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women
Upload your essay below and get it evaluated.