Effective solutions are as follows:
- Formulation of timely strategies for epidemic Prevention.
- Strengthened a unified command and response.
- Coordinated the Prevention and control work.
- Strengthen scientific research to identify the genome sequence and possible vaccine for the disease.
- Effectively maintained social stability so that transmission channel can be controlled.
- Strengthening of public education so that citizen will remain vigil about the policies and schemes.
- In the era of globalisation, there is a need of international cooperation to combat deadly disease.